Paige Auten | Topeka, Kansas
Veil Events Wedding Coordinator
Meet Paige Auten
Fun facts about Paige
- Works in the healthcare industry as a Record Integrity Supervisor and helps direct staff in the medical records department for a local hospital
- Has an adorable labradoodle who likes to make appearances on Zoom calls
- Completely spoils her 2 beautiful nieces
- Loves to travel and explore new places, and spend time with family
- Lived in Northern VA for a couple of years and worked at a winery
Favorite part of wedding day
My favorite part of a wedding day is the first look. This is a wonderful moment when the groom and bride can be authentically themselves and watching the nerves/butterflies fly away is something they both will cherish without even knowing it.
Wedding day tip
Don’t be afraid to do something that isn’t a popular opinion. This is your day, and while we all try to cater to and accommodate our family and friends, don’t forget the real reason everyone is there; you! If you want something to occur a specific way, please let us know so we can help make that happen.
I’ve worked in the industry for a little over 10 years!
Hire Veil Events because…
On the day of your wedding you want yourself, your groom, and your family to be enjoying the day with you and soaking up every moment. This day flies by and taking one moment to handle a silly task like setting out place cards or directing a vendor can easily be handled by a coordinator. We are the insurance to your day to ensure that everything envisioned your day to be, will be!
Love for the industry
Simply said, I love love. Watching two people become a unit and bring together their family and friends is such a special moment that should be honored and cherished. Being a part of someone’s special day is a gift that I don’t take lightly but enjoy and remember for a lifetime!
Please contact Paige here