Elisabeth Sullivan | Topeka, Kansas
Veil Events Wedding Coordinator
Meet Elisabeth Sullivan
Fun Facts about Elisabeth
- Full-time 4th-grade teacher
- Works at the same school that she went to elementary school at
- Married to her best friend, Jason
- Has 2 kids, Brody and Aurora
- Has over 120 Build a bears
- Born and raised in Topeka
- Has 1 Goldendoodle named Sully, from Monsters Inc.
- Huge Chiefs and Royals fan
- Her date nights consist of games, concerts, and movies
Favorite part of wedding day
My favorite part about wedding day is fluffing the bride’s train right before they walk down the aisle to their almost-husband.
Wedding day tip
Make the day about you two. You are not celebrating this day for anyone else except the person you are marrying. Keep your happiness in mind the whole time, not everyone else’s.
I have coordinated weddings at my church since the summer of 2018 and joined Veil Events in February of 2021.
Hire Veil Events because…
A bride should hire a day-of coordinator because they have spent a lot of money and time planning a wonderful day to celebrate with family and friends. Instead of thinking about all the little things on wedding day or designating a family or friend, we can do it all while you and everyone attending can enjoy themselves.
Love for the industry
I am a mom and teacher so a lot of my everyday life works well on wedding day too. I get to meet so many people and be that go-to person about practically everything on wedding day. That being said, working weddings is for me. It gives me a day to get away, talk to adults, and have fun while doing it.
Please contact Elisabeth here