Lindsay Kooser | Topeka, Kansas
Veil Events Owner & Wedding Coordinator
Meet Lindsay Kooser
Fun facts about Lindsay
- Married for 13 years!
- Has two beautiful boys. Konner 3 & Kendall 1.5
- Loves going on walks with the boys, working on house projects, and going to fun restaurants to order sweet potato fries
- Went to JCCC for graphic design and started a wedding stationery business called Kooser Design before starting Veil Events
- Quit her corporate America job in 2015 to become an entrepreneur and hasn’t looked back since
- Loves putting on her boots to enjoy a good country concert
- Starts her mornings with coffee and a Tracy Anderson workout. #IYKYK
- Would be okay with Mexican food for dinner seven days a week
- After every single wedding, she calls her mom on the way home
Favorite part of wedding day
I love the rush we get as planners when we are sending everyone down the aisle for the ceremony. All the guests have arrived, music is playing, the bridal party is lined up and the bride is about to walk into a room with everyone she loves to marry her best friend!
Wedding day tip
It’s one day!! Please don’t get too stressed about how wedding day will look. Focus on how you want to feel and what you want to be doing. Brides who hire a coordinator can be guests at their own wedding and not have to stress or worry about the setup, vendors, and the work it takes to put on a party. Focus on feeling relaxed and excited for the day.
The first wedding I coordinated was for a friend in April 2014, and I’ve never looked back!
Hire Veil Events because…
You’ve never planned a wedding before, so asking for help is okay. A wedding is not like planning a Christmas party or Birthday party. There are more guests, vendors, people, setup, and moving parts. You’re also spending more money. Hiring a coordinator will give you the peace of mind of knowing that your wedding vision will go as planned without you having to do the work.
Love for the industry
I LOVE helping others! When you can help a stressed-out family on one of the most important days of their life, it is the best feeling to know you can keep them stay calm and help them! Weddings are fun, stressful, beautiful, and exciting all at the same time. It is truly a dream job, and I have to pinch myself all the time that this is my life!
Please contact Lindsay here