Start your guest list early! This should be one of the first things you do.
Use your guest list to organized everyone who is invited to your wedding. Keep track of the following.
- Name of the family: The Kooser Family, The Kellner Family, Mr. and Mrs. Jared Kooser or Mr. and Mrs. Justin Kellner
- Names of all the members in the family: Jared, Lindsay, and Konner Kooser or Justin, Ashley, Vance, and Hayes.
- Assign them to a category: Brides Mothers Family, Grooms Fathers Family, Friends from Brides High School, Neighbors, Friends from Brides work.
- The number of people in each family.
- The number of families you’re inviting.
- The number of people who have RSVPed.
- Rank the family into an A, B, or C category.
- The families addresses.
- Their meal choice.
- Keep track of when they mail you a gift and if you sent a thank you card yet.