Planning a wedding is fun, but can also be stressful! We can help you! Hire a full service planner to help you with everything, hire a month of coordinator to consult with you and also be your day of coordinator, or hire us as a wedding consultant if you’re needing guidance and a timeline for your big day but don’t necessarily need assistance on the day of your wedding.
Wedding Planning, Month of Coordination & Consulting
Month of Coordination | $1,200
Your personal wedding consultant and wedding day of coordinator.
4/60 Minute Meetings | Wedding Planning Guide | Consulting & Wedding Advice | 7 Page Itinerary Connect with Vendors | Unlimited E-mail Communication | Day of Coordinator | Directs Rehearsal
Unlike a wedding planner, a wedding consultant and day of coordinator is for brides and grooms who want to do most of the initial planning themselves, but just need a little help along the way. We consult with our brides during their engagement by making sure they are at the right stages in their planning process. Then arrive in person as their day of coordinator to make sure their day goes smoothly.
Too often, brides rely on family and friends to help carry out plans on the day of their wedding. By asking a friend or family member to take on this stressful task, that person may not know all the details and will not be able to enjoy the event as a guest.
This Package Includes:
- 5 (60 Minute) meetings during the life of your engagement.
- Email contact with questions for consulting during the life of your engagement.
- Unlimited hours of service on the wedding day and rehearsal (Lead coordinator does not stay for late open dancing or tear down. Tear down not included.)
- Creating a 5-page wedding timeline & info packet for the wedding day.
- Connects with vendors two weeks before wedding day.
- Ensures everyone is dressed on time and ready for pictures.
- Manage wedding vendors during the entire day and assist with any problems/questions they may have.
- Manage wedding party.
- Manage vendor and décor setup at ceremony and reception sites on the day of.
- Organize and distribute all flowers to wedding party.
- Provide Bridal Emergency Kit – Examples: aspirin, energy bars, mints, flower girl basket, lighters, sewing kit, etc.
- Make sure the bridal party is looking picture perfect.
- Properly line up processional and cue musicians.
- Pack up items from church and take to reception before guests arrive.
- Bustle bride’s gown and have bobby pins, safety pins, scissors and lip gloss ready for her at any moment.
- Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception
- And many more things!
(Extra Costs: tear down and set up help.)
Wedding Day Assistant | $550
Who is going to decorate the venue while I’m getting hair and makeup done.. oh and what time should I start getting ready??
3/60 Minute Meetings | Wedding Planning Guide | Consulting & Wedding Advice | 7 Page Itinerary | 4 Hours of Wedding Day Help with Setup ONLY
Hire a professional wedding consultant to help you during the life of your engagement. We will help you create your timeline and answer your questions about planning your wedding. We also will show up for 4 hours only to assist decor setup on wedding day.
NOTE: This package does not come with a full day of wedding coordinator.
Wedding Consulting | $300
Not sure what you’re doing? Hire some help!
3/60 Minute Meetings | Wedding Planning Guide | Consulting & Wedding Advice | 7 Page Itinerary
Do you not need a day of coordinator or is your wedding out of town? Hire a professional wedding consultant to help you during the life of your engagement.
NOTE: This package does not come with an on-site Day of Coordinator.
Full Service Wedding Planning | $4,000
Relax! We got this! Let us help you with vendors, design, timeline and all the wedding details.
Unlimited Meetings | Wedding Planning | Book Vendors | Design Ideas | All Month of Coordination
We know that planning a wedding can be stressful and take a lot of time. We can help you! This package includes everything in the Month of Wedding Coordination package as well as everything leading up to the big day.
Wedding Setup Hourly Help | Starts at $50 an hour
I don’t need a wedding consultant. I got this!! I do need extra hands to help with decor set up while I’m getting my hair and makeup done.
1/60 Minute Meeting | Setup Help at Venue | Receive Our Wedding Planning Guide
Let us help you set up your decor while you’re getting ready!
NOTE: This package does not come with an on-site Day of Coordinator. (Price may change depending on mileage)
Why do you need a wedding coordinator?
When you picture your wedding day, do you picture any of these things…
- You and your bridesmaids lighting candles.
- Telling the Ushers to start seating your guest.
- Helping your 3 year old flower girl get down the aisle right before YOU do.
- Making sure your Photo Booth is set up in the right corner of the venue.
- Restocking your candy bar at 9pm.
I don’t think so! You don’t want to be stressed out about those little things on your big day. We are here to help you, so you and your family can relax and have a perfect time!
Hear from our Bride Colleen | Wedding 10/13/18
“Every bride should hire Veil Events! When I tell anyone about hiring Lindsay from Veil Events for my wedding, the only way I know how to describe her is as a saint. I can honestly say I would not have been able to enjoy my wedding day as much and I would have been extremely stressed if she was not there. She set up all of the decor that we brought and then at the end of the night she really went above and beyond and packed up the decor that we had brought to the venue. She kept the timeline in check, she organized the ceremony, the wedding party entrance and worked with all of the vendors so I didn’t have to. I would say if any bride actually wants to enjoy her wedding day, the company and not feel stressed then they should definitely hire Lindsay. There are plenty of emotions on wedding day and stress doesn’t have to be one of them. One thing I didn’t realize, was how difficult it could be to corral the wedding party and make sure everyone is on the same page and doing what they are supposed to, but Lindsay always had everyone in the right spots at the right time. I can honestly say having Lindsay there was one of the best, if not the best decision we made for our wedding. If ANYTHING happened, she was right there ready to fix it and I could not be more pleased with her service.” Mrs. Colleen Brennan