Wedding Consultant, Wedding Day Timeline, Wedding Advice, Coordinate Rehearsal, Coordinate Wedding Day and so much more!
What do we help you with?
Wedding Consulting & Day of Coordination
Unlike a wedding planner, a Wedding Consultant and Wedding Day of Coordinator is for brides and grooms who want to do most of the initial planning themselves, but just need a little help along the way. We consult with our brides during their engagement by making sure they are at the right stages in their planning process. Then arrive in person as their Day of Coordinator to make sure their day goes smoothly.
Too often, brides rely on family and friends to help carry out plans on the day of their wedding. By asking a friend or family member to take on this stressful task, that person may not know all the details and will not be able to enjoy the event as a guest.
Why Do you need a wedding coordinator?
When you picture your wedding day, do you picture any of these things…
- You and your bridesmaids lighting candles.
- Telling the Ushers to start seating your guest.
- Helping your 3 year old flower girl get down the aisle right before YOU do.
- Making sure your Photo Booth is set up in the right corner of the venue.
- Restocking your candy bar at 9pm.
I don’t think so! You don’t want to be stressed out about those little things on your big day. We are here to help you, so you and your family can relax and have a perfect time!
- Creating a time line for the wedding day.
- Ensures everyone is dressed on time and ready for pictures.
- Unlimited hours of service on the wedding day and rehearsal evening. (Does not include tear down)
- Manage wedding vendors during the entire day and assist with any problems/questions they may have.
- Manage wedding party.
- Manage vendor and décor setup at ceremony and reception sites.
- Organize and distribute all flowers to wedding party, family members and special guests.
- Provide Bridal Emergency Kit – aspirin, energy bars, mints, flower girl basket, lighters, sewing kit, etc.
- Oversee ushers and guest book attendants.
- Make sure the bridal party is looking picture perfect.
- Properly line up processional and cue musicians.
- Pack up items from church and take to reception before guest arrive.
- Place table names, place cards, favors, toasting glass and serving set per your instructions.
- Bustle bride’s gown and have bobby pins, safety pins, scissors and lip gloss ready for her at any moment.
- Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception
- Run errands to grab more beer cups or forgot something at church.
- And many more things.
Hear from our Bride Colleen | Wedding 10/13/18
“Every bride should hire Veil Events! When I tell anyone about hiring Lindsay from Veil Events for my wedding, the only way I know how to describe her is as a saint. I can honestly say I would not have been able to enjoy my wedding day as much and I would have been extremely stressed if she was not there. She set up all of the decor that we brought and then at the end of the night she really went above and beyond and packed up the decor that we had brought to the venue. She kept the timeline in check, she organized the ceremony, the wedding party entrance and worked with all of the vendors so I didn’t have to. I would say if any bride actually wants to enjoy her wedding day, the company and not feel stressed then they should definitely hire Lindsay. There are plenty of emotions on wedding day and stress doesn’t have to be one of them. One thing I didn’t realize, was how difficult it could be to corral the wedding party and make sure everyone is on the same page and doing what they are supposed to, but Lindsay always had everyone in the right spots at the right time. I can honestly say having Lindsay there was one of the best, if not the best decision we made for our wedding. If ANYTHING happened, she was right there ready to fix it and I could not be more pleased with her service.” Mrs. Colleen Brennan